We would like to inform you that when you visit our website, available at www.digitaldentaleducation.eu, we may process your personal data.
We take care of the security of your data and make due efforts to respect your rights. We process your personal data in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, hereinafter: the Regulation).
Who is the Administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is DIGITAL DENTAL EDUCATION PAWEŁ SZUBA-PASZKIEWICZ, registered office address: Polanica-Zdrój, Łąkowa 16 Street, 57-320 Polanica Zdrój, phone number: +48 792-554-335, email address: email@example.com
How can you contact the Administrator?
Contact with the Administrator is possible in the following ways:
by letter, sending a parcel to the Administrator’s address – Łąkowa 16 Street, 57-320 Polanica Zdrój,
by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone, by calling the number: +48 792-554-335.
On what basis and for what purpose do we process personal data?
In connection with the operation of our website and our social media profiles, we process personal data for various purposes and to various extents. This mainly depends on which functionalities of the website you use and which interactions you have with us. Below we describe the various data processing activities.
1) A visit to our website
In addition, as part of our website, we have solutions for analyzing traffic to our website and creating statistics in this regard. These are based on the Google Analytics service.
In the above-described scope, the basis for processing your data is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation. Our legitimate interest is related to the need to control traffic on our website, to prevent technical errors and faults, to ensure the security of the website, to collect statistical data or to prevent abuse and infringement within the application.
2) Contact via the details provided on the website
When you use the contact form on our website and send us a message or contact us by phone or email, using the contact information provided on the website, we process your personal information (included in the content of the form, email or provided during a phone call) in order to answer your question and contact you. This also applies if you leave your phone number on the website so that we can call you back.
The necessity of processing your data in order to answer your question and contact you
with you constitutes our legitimate interest, and the legal basis for processing your data
in this regard is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) and (a) of the Ordinance, understood as your consent which is a voluntary, specific, informed and unequivocal demonstration of your will, to which
in the form of a clear affirmative action (entering data in the contact fields, you consented to the processing of personal data concerning you (pressing the SUBMIT button).
3) Conducting marketing activities
In connection with the operation of our website and our social media profiles, such as Facebook and Instagram, we may target users with paid advertisements. We do this using services such as Google Ads or Facebook, including Facebook Pixel. Ads may be targeted based on general information that is collected by the providers of the aforementioned services, such as where you live or whether you have previously visited our website or our social media fanpage. We do not use detailed information about you to target marketing communications to you, and we do not process data in such a way that it may result in automated decision-making or materially affect you.
The display of marketing messages, including advertisements, constitutes our legitimate interest as a data controller, and the legal basis for processing data in this regard is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
4) Subscribe to the mailing list
If you subscribe to our mailing list, the legal basis for processing your personal data in this regard is your consent. Consequently, we process your personal data on the basis of the provision of Article 6(1)(a) of the Regulation, which stipulates that processing is permitted when the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes.
5) Visiting our social media profiles
We have fan pages within social media, such as Facebook or Instagram. If you visit these profiles, we may also process your personal data. This also happens in connection with, for example, leaving likes or comments under our posts or writing private messages to us. In this regard, we process your personal data as a controller, and the legal basis for processing your data is our legitimate interest, i.e. the need to process your data in connection with our social media profiles. Thus, the basis for data processing is the provision of Article 6(1)(f) of the Regulation.
Notwithstanding the above, personal data that is processed within Facebook or Instagram is also processed by Facebook Ireland Limited and related companies – they act as a separate controller of personal data in this regard. If you wish to exercise your rights under the Ordinance, you can turn to us or Facebook directly in this regard – if you turn to us, we will inform you of this information to which we have access, and in addition we can support you in forwarding your question directly to Facebook.
To whom may your personal information be shared?
In order for us to properly provide our services, we use some third parties. Therefore, the personal data you provide may be transferred to an entity that provides website hosting services to us.
In addition, in connection with the use of our website, we may transfer your personal data to:
- Google Ireland Limited – this entity has access to the personal data we process in connection with the compilation of statistics on the use of our website and the display of advertisements within the Google search engine. This entity is a subsidiary of Google LLC, based in California, USA. Any transfer of personal data to the USA may be based on Standard Contractual Clauses, a special agreement, the model of which has been approved by the European Commission,
- Facebook Ireland Limited – this entity processes personal data in connection with visiting our fanpage on Facebook, Instagram or contacting us via Messenger. This entity is a subsidiary of Facebook Inc. based in California, USA. Any transfer of personal data to the US may be based on Standard Contractual Clauses, a special agreement, the model of which has been approved by the European Commission,
- Entity that operates within our website the Messenger application plug-in or the possibility of leaving a phone number so that we can call you back later -Sunrise System spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością sp. k. based in Poznań,
- Entity that provides us with e-mail hosting services – if you decide to send us an e-mail or use the contact form, the data contained in the message may be processed using the services of this entity.
Duration of storage of personal data
We try to keep your personal information only as long as it is actually necessary for us – after that time we delete it. Therefore, we can inform you that:
- if you are a visitor to our website, we process your personal data for as long as you use the website and for up to one year after you leave the website,
- if you are a person who wrote to us using the contact form on our website, contacted us by phone or email – we process your personal data for as long as the contact between us and you lasts. After its termination and the expiration of 3 months, we delete the personal data we have obtained in this way,
- if you have given your consent to the processing of personal data then, we process the data until you revoke that consent or cease to conduct the activities for which such consent was collected,
- if you are a person who visited our social media profile, left a like or comment under a social media post or wrote to us via the Messenger application, we process your data for as long as our profile exists within the respective social network, but no longer than for the time you are a user of such network.
What rights do you have in relation to the processing of your personal data?
In connection with the processing of your personal data, you have rights to:
- request access to your personal data,
- request rectification of your personal data,
- request the deletion of their personal data,
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data,
- transfer of your personal data, to the extent that the processing is based on consent,
- object to the processing of your personal data to the extent that the processing is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest of the controller,
- to the extent that the processing of data is based on consent – withdrawal of consent at any time, which will not affect the correctness of data processing before the moment of withdrawal of consent,
- lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
We do not process your personal data for automated decision-making based on profiling. Possible targeting of advertisements via social networks may be based only on general criteria and does not involve decision-making.
Session cookies: are stored on your device during the time you use our website (they are deleted when you close your browser). Session cookies allow you to use our website correctly. Blocking them may result in errors or prevent you from using our website or application.
Persistent cookies: they are stored on your device until you delete them. They are used to analyze traffic on our website and to tie your presence on the site to the social networks you use. We are careful to use only such entities that guarantee the security of your device, software and your data. This also applies to the cookies used by these entities.